• Helps to relieve itching and inflammation associated with a range of skin conditions, such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, chicken pox, nappy rash, sunburn, prickly heat, hives, insect bites, anal and genital itching.
• Gently cleanses without irritating inflamed skin like soap can.
• Helps break the “itch–scratch cycle”.
• pH-balanced to maintain the skin’s natural protection.
• Recommended for normal to oily skin.
Tar (Pine Tar) 2.3%, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulfate 6.0%
*One capful contains 5 mL. For very inflamed skin, use with water. Shake bottle before use.
Bath: Add 15-30mL* to a warm to tepid bath (5mL* in baby’s bath or hand basin). Bathe for 5-10 minutes once daily, more often in severe cases. Pat skin dry.
Shower: Apply directly to wet skin, leave a few minutes, briefly rinse. Pat skin dry.
For small areas/patients in bed: Add 10mL to 3 L of water, sponge, pat skin dry.
Consult your health professional if symptoms persist.
Always read the label and follow directions for use.