If you are unable to come into the pharmacy for any reason, Dixons Pharmacy may be able to deliver your purchases to your door.
For your safety and that of our pharmacy team, if there are any concerns that you may have about a contagious infection such as COVID-19, please advise us in advance so we can provide contactless delivery.
Dixons Pharmacy provide deliveries to Wynyard town centre and the surrounding areas during weekdays only.
Please contact the pharmacy for more details.
For same day delivery to Wynyard town centre, orders must be placed by 11am.
Online or telephone purchases may be delivered via Australia Post. Delivery times will be dependent on Australia Post and delivery location.
Below are some tips to help organise delivery of your purchases:
- Join Medadvisor for online ordering and tracking of your prescription medication. Over the counter medications may also be ordered this way.
- Keep your prescriptions and repeats on file at the pharmacy, then order via telephone or Medadvisor.
- If you have run out of prescription orders, you can do the following:
- Ring your Doctor and request a prescription to be sent to the pharmacy.
- Contact the pharmacy and speak to a pharmacy assistant for further instructions.
- Dixons Pharmacy has a prescription drop off box at the rear of the pharmacy. You are able to drop off your prescriptions and/or shopping lists day or night. Please include your full name, and contact number, as well as your preferred method of payment and pick-up time.
- Payment options for your purchase are as follows:
- Purchases made online may be completed using our PayPal option
- Click and Collect or MedAdvisor purchases may be completed by phone (Visa, Mastercard only) or payment in-store.
- Customers must be home for prescription deliveries, and receipt must be acknowledged.
- To track your delivery – For an order made directly with your local pharmacy, whether that be through the app or over the phone, please contact them directly for an update. For an online order delivery, you can track this via your Australia Post tracking code sent via email.