Dixon’s Pharmacy, situated in the coastal town of Wynyard on the North West coast of Tasmania has been a community institution since 1894. It’s become apparent that an innovative approach to business management, engagement with the rural community and a high level of professionalism runs in the family.
Dixon’s Pharmacy operates from a modern shopfront in the main street of Wynyard. Running a free local prescription and Webster pack delivery to their customers helping those with travel issues in the wider district. In the store, a purpose built room to accommodate visiting counsellors as well as staff, for the provision of specialty services is in operation.